14 August 2009

Precious Moments Wedding Party

This cross-stitch from precious moments is called the wedding party and if you are interested to do, I can tell you it is difficult to find the pattern and the book if out of print already. If you are interested to get this piece please email me.

Width: 51.5 cm
Height: 36 cm

Price: SGD$69.90 (excluding framing)
*The Bride's gown is embroidered with sparkling beads - you just can't see it here.

If you are interested in having me personalize a cross-stitch piece such as the one above for you (you can let me know your color preferences, names to stitch on, etc...), please contact me at jammer07@singnet.com.sg. If you were wondering, it takes about 4 months to finish this master piece!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! i really wanted this pattern! already sent u an email :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete